Zeia Jameson's Reviews > This Love

This Love by Hilaria Alexander

U 50x66

This Love is the second book of Hilaria Alexander’s and having also read her first (my review here: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...), I have to say that she has done an excellent job once again.
This tale is of Ella and Lou, both of whom land in Amsterdam while attempting to escape their past. The character development of these two is rich with passion, loyalty and conviction. If you are a lover of music of any genre - or of any artistic medium, for that matter - you will immediately fall in love with these two as you read about how they bond over their common talents and aspirations.
Ella and Lou’s relationship isn’t an easy one. This is not a typical “love at first sight” kind of story. While they are both immediately drawn to each other upon first encounter, they manage to remain practical and sensible about their relationship, which at times, threatens a potential future for them.
This story was an emotional roller coaster for me, but in the best possible way. It continually kept me guessing as to what would happen next, right up until the very last sentence.
Keep these stories coming, Hilaria! I cannot wait for what you have in store next!!!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read This Love.

Started Reading