Michael Dalton's Reviews > Good Pussy Bad Pussy in Captivity

Good Pussy Bad Pussy in Captivity by A. Aimee

I'll be honest, I had some issues with the first book in this series. The story was engaging and the writing was good, but Rachel's indecision and irrationality drove me bananas in spots. In this book, we get a fuller picture of her, and her maddening behavior in Book 1 comes into clearer focus. This is a bigger, darker, more well-rounded story that is well worth the read, assuming you've got the stomach to get through the dark spots.

Rachel and Albert have settled into their life in Cap Ferrat with their new baby. They're blissfully happy and discussing marriage. Then Albert goes on a trip to Jordan where he's kidnapped by terrorists. Overnight, Rachel's life goes from bliss to horror as Albert's kidnappers first demand a huge ransom, then disappear. Worse, Albert's partner Victor moves to exploit the situation, threatening to abandon Albert to his captors unless Rachel sleeps with him. Unlike the first book, the story is also told from Albert's perspective, both retelling parts of Book 1 and the trauma of his kidnapping.

The dark sections here, as Rachel is forced into a relationship with Victor, are likely to be too much for anyone not into dark erotica, but the author spins them with care, expertly describing the horrors from Rachel's perspective as Victor demands not just Rachel's body but her mind as well. But through this, we get a deeper understanding of who Rachel is and how she's ended up where she is in life. More than that would be a spoiler, but there's some surprising depth in this work and a highly satisfying ending.

I was given a copy by the author in exchange for a review.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Good Pussy Bad Pussy in Captivity.

Started Reading