Chris Thrall's Reviews > The Damage Done: Twelve Years of Hell in a Bangkok Prison

The Damage Done by Warren Fellows

bookshelves: memoir

As with most people who read this book. I finished it in about two page-turning hours and thought it was a phenominal insight into the world of westerners involved with drugs in Asia. Warren wrote a straight to the point, one dimensional account of his experience - and it still receives a wealth of praise from both sides of the drug-debate fence. I say this because I wonder how my own book will be received, having written it with a literary bent straight from the heart of a full-on-and-mental life passionista!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Damage Done.

Finished Reading
December 23, 2010 – Shelved
December 26, 2010 – Shelved as: memoir

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)

message 1: by Adrian (new)

Adrian Simon Check out the book, Milk-Blood

Chris Thrall Looks good!

Wayne Purvis Yes. Check out Milk Blood Chris. It gives the other side of the story, very good. It made me change my opinion of Warren

Chris Thrall Yep, just bought off Amazon. Are you going to read Eating Smoke II when it comes out later this year?

Wayne Purvis Eating Smoke 2? Definitely! Any chance of a signed copy? I'll pay for it of course

Chris Thrall No problem Wayne - if you give me your address I will put some signed 'book plates' in the post - you can just stick them inside the cover then (on me!)

Wayne Purvis Thanks very much mate. I'll inbox you my address. I take it it's the back end of the year it's out. Look forward to it