Jodi Taylor's Reviews > Viper's Creed

Viper's Creed by T.L. Shreffler

bookshelves: 5-stars

Yo again, folks, here I am, the Almighty QUEEN, with another epic and hopefully not boring review. So, what am I here for again? Oh, yes, the second installment in the Cat's Eye Chronicles. So, if you're anything like me, you would have already purchased the book by now and would be currently reading it, instead of looking at a whole bunch of pointless reviews written by people who have nothing better to do. Like me. Actually, I do have something better to do, but I will write this review in the hopes that it won't be too pointless.... anyways, first point in this review: Sora. Yes, Sora improves drastically in this book. She is no longer the whiny, boring, weak noble woman but a fierce, independent warrior. Well, maybe not a complete warrior, but she is epic in her fighting. And now the second point: Crash. Dear old cranky Crash, who is always brooding and doing epic things that will melt any girls heart such as the following: Fighting, Protecting Sora, Brooding, Fighting, Silently Staring Into Nothing, Brooding, Deadly, Epic, Brooding. No, seriously, if you didn't love Crash in the first book, you will definitely fall in love with him in this one. This book is just as full of adventure as the first book, only better. The romance is still slow, but that's just what make this so realistic. So get off this review and buy the next book!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Viper's Creed.

August 11, 2015 – Shelved
October 16, 2016 – Started Reading
October 16, 2016 – Shelved as: 5-stars
October 16, 2016 – Finished Reading
July 10, 2018 – Shelved ( Edition)
July 10, 2018 – Shelved as: favorites ( Edition)