Small Adventures, Full Hearts's Reviews > Decline

Decline by Michelle Irwin

WOW..this book was such a ride. This book is about 4 years after book one ended... Declan and Alyssa are definitely at different places. With a chance meeting will they be able to salvage if anything but a friendship if that.

There are so many things that come into play in this book. Declan, really needs to get his stuff together, he is a drunken fool. I love Declan but I was ready for him to get his SHIT together.. OMG.. Declan has the worst mouth EVER..hahaha... He drops more F bombs. But even though you feel Declan has hit rock bottom. I can see him trying to pull himself together for what Alyssa, for himself...

Alyssa...I am heartbroken for her. I could not fathom what she is going through. She is one strong women and to not take Declan's crap.. High five!!!

I loved watching these two try to reconnect, try to heal and try to put trust back on the tab. However the story does not end with you completely figuring it out... Holy Cliffhanger.. I cannot wait till Dec... This book is really good, I was entertained from page one book one.. This book did not disappoint. Can not wait for the next book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Decline.

Finished Reading