Little Birdy Book Blog's Reviews > Decline

Decline by Michelle Irwin

F 50x66

bookshelves: aug-tbr-2015, arcs
Recommended for: Anyone who like contemporary romances and bad boys.

WOW.

Words cannot express how giddy, sad, and excited this book makes me…strap in and get ready, because this series will take you on a rollercoaster ride of emotions!

Oh, man. THIS BOOK!! I can tell you right now that it’s awesome and you should read it, but I should probably tell you a little more about it, hey?

Four years after choosing his career over his girlfriend, after becoming a driver for Sinclair Racing, Declan Reede is slipping into his decline. A new girl every night? Binge drinking when nothing goes right? Why not?! But when he gets a chance to right his wrongs, he gives it all he’s got. There are surprises along the way, and even though he’s a total jerk, there are scenes where he’s less of a jerk and makes my heart go all gooey…

Declan’s use of the f-word is atrocious, but it fits his character perfectly; not just added for effect.

The author’s writing is like a breath of fresh air, and the characters are far from flat and boring. Declan and Alyssa seem so real to me, that I spent days thinking about them, after finishing Decline.

So, yeah, go read it!!

**We received an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Decline.

August 8, 2015 – Shelved