Pam's Reviews > Reinventing Organizations: A Guide to Creating Organizations Inspired by the Next Stage of Human Consciousness

Reinventing Organizations by Frederic Laloux

719759

This book was fascinating. The idea that organizations are able to transform into places of soul, trust, meaning, and purpose is thoroughly researched and explored in this book. I found myself longing for this kind of a workplace. I believe it exists and now am searching to find it. I will definitely reread this book. This is a great place to start for entrepreneurs who feel a call to make their business one that serves the world with pure purpose other than making themselves wealthy...although this book points out that the businesses around the world that are following these guidelines are doing remarkably well.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Reinventing Organizations.

August 6, 2015 – Shelved
August 6, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
August 21, 2015 – Started Reading
September 27, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

message 1: by Boyd (new) - added it

Boyd Petersen I'd be very interested in this book. Let me know how you like it? Good to see you on GoodReads.

message 2: by Pam (new) - rated it 5 stars

Pam Boyd wrote: "I'd be very interested in this book. Let me know how you like it? Good to see you on GoodReads."
Hey Boyd,
I really enjoyed this book. It is well researched and filled with real-world examples of how this evolutionary way to operate a business is changing the world. I hope you get a chance to read it.

message 3: by Boyd (new) - added it

Boyd Petersen Thanks Pamela.
I hope is going good for you as well.
Boyd