Jason Koivu's Reviews > Crayon Craze!

Crayon Craze! by Mary Tillworth

bookshelves: reviewed-with-emma

* * * Read & Reviewed by Me & My Niece Emma * * *

While everyone else is outside playing, a couple girl animals use a crayon to make most everything in the classroom pink.

And why not? Doesn't everyone love pink? Emma sure does and I think that's why she picked out this book. Heck, even I chuckled as Emma read to me about when Ping the Panda paints Worry Bear's monkey pink, because I am childish and things that make me think of private parts still make me laugh.

Anywhooo, Emma was in for a surprise when at the end of the story all the other animals were NOT super happy about all their things being pink! What to do, what to do?! You'll have to read this enjoyable and quite colorful book yourself to find out!

The Emma-o-meter showed a surprisingly wide range of emotions over Crayon Craze!: fun and happiness, shock and bemusement to name a few.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crayon Craze!.

Started Reading
August 6, 2015 – Shelved
August 6, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Grafakos (new)

Grafakos The book cover mentions "over 30 sparkle-tastic stickers!" Emma's reaction to these are conspicuously absent from the review. Is it because you kept them for yourself, and if so, dare I ask to what you stuck them?

Jason Koivu Grafakos wrote: "The book cover mentions "over 30 sparkle-tastic stickers!" Emma's reaction to these are conspicuously absent from the review. Is it because you kept them for yourself, and if so, dare I ask to what..."

There's no way I'd get to have all the stickers to myself. Emma is a sticker hog. Unfortunately, neither of us got so much as a single sticker. This was a library book, so the stickers were long gone.