Eve Davids's Reviews > Marked

Marked by P.C. Cast

Dec 18, 2010

liked it
Read in December, 2010

Yes, I read this book. Yes, like Hush hush I found it hilarious. Because it worked for me as a comedy, I will give it three stars even though it failed utterly as a novel.
Please do not read this book unless you want to lose brain cells. I have a self destructive habit of reading crappy YA because I write YA. Now you know.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Marked.

message 1: by I am Bastet (new)

I am Bastet You always make me laugh :)

message 2: by Eve (new) - rated it 3 stars

Eve Davids Isis, what can I say? Apparently this has sold millions too. SMH.

♔ Leah. LOL I love you and and your scathing, blunt comments. They always make me LOL.

message 4: by Eve (new) - rated it 3 stars

Eve Davids Love you too Leah. I remember how I felt the first time I read a review of yours. I went around the house saying, inn my gansta voice: *that's what am talking about! YES!*

By the end of January I am going to have to stop reading all this crap though, because its getting too much.

♔ Leah. TheDuchess wrote: "Love you too Leah. I remember how I felt the first time I read a review of yours. I went around the house saying, inn my gansta voice: *that's what am talking about! YES!*

By the end of January I..."

Ahahaha thank you! :D ♥ LMAO at "gangter voice"— *mentally playing The Lonely Islands's Like A Boss right now*

I have to stop reading this shit too- I keep on thinking if I wade through all this shit, I may find a couple of gems but so far? Nada. I need some sort of literature rehab.

Joyzi I laugh at this one

Harlee Wilkinson While I agree 100% about marked, I loved Hush, Hush