Vizzena Peverell's Reviews > Expert på att rodna

Expert på att rodna by Katarina von Bredow

10220821

liked it
bookshelves: 2015

There was a lot of things that bothered me in this book, but the story got better! I would actually rate it 3.5 stars. In the beginning of the book I didn't really like Nathalie that much and the language bothered me a bit. The teenagers used expressions that real teenagers never use, in my opinion anyway. For example calling a guy "jätteläcker", I mean seriously, I don't think I've ever heard anyone use that word IRL and especially not a 15 year old girl!
Also the fact that Jerker starts hitting on Nathalie when she's barely lived there for a week bother me. Did he really think it was a good idea to hit on a girl he's only known for a few days who ALSO happens to be his new stepsister?! Smart move, Jerker. Also that moment in the stable between Jerker and Nathalie was so embarrassing to read!! Gah!
Oh, and Nathalie is kind of an asshole in the beginning. Instead of choosing to hang out with My who is really nice she wants who befriend the popular girls who are completely horrible! Why?! Also the fact that Nathalie thinks that Thomas is weird and rude even though she's never spoken to him and he genuinely seems like a nice guy! What was her problem? Anyway.
Lot of character development in this book and I'm pleased with the way things turned out. Though it was pretty predictable! I understood exactly how it was going to end like half way through it. But that's okay I guess!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Expert på att rodna.

August 5, 2015 – Started Reading