Bloggers From Down Under 's Reviews > Wrenched

Wrenched by Emma   James

** Provided on behalf of the author for an honest review **

Your alone.
You have no one.
No friends.
No parents.
No siblings.
No interaction with the outside world.
Your isolated.
Cooped up in his house, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.
Except when the cleaning crew come in, then your locked up in an old, run down shed in the yard.
Your world has consisted of nothing else except for handcuffs, blindfolds, ropes, cameras, beatings.
He watches you all the time.
He’s trained you.
He watches your every move.
If a mistake is made, you will be punished.
You will forever be his, never to escape the hell that the four walls he hides you in.
Death seems such an easier option.
You don’t live, you simply exist.
Hope is only a dream.
It’s unattainable.

But is it?

One accident, one error, one mistake will change everything.
You will no longer be a prisoner.
You will no longer be trapped.
You will finally have the freedom you always dreamt of.

This is Whisper’s story.

A story about a monster who enslaved a girl at the smallest of ages that will finally be freed from hell.
A story about a girl who learns that not all people are animals, and you can learn to trust again.
A story about a girl who can find friends and value them as family even if they were found due to the horrific of circumstances.
A story about a girl willing to survive.

Wrenched is a MUST read.

We were captivated from the very first page. It’s dark, gritty, raw, confronting, heartbreaking. So full of emotion we found ourselves at times crying because we could simply feel the torment and the torture bleeding out of the pages, simply taking our breath away. We could feel Whispers struggles, her pain, her fear, her hopes, her dreams.

Emma James wrote with such detail and depth that you simply couldn't be anything other than drawn to every page turned. An absolutely captivating, hard core, highly emotional read that has so many twists that you will never see coming.

Wrenched is a MUST novel to be on everyone's TBR list.

A definite 5 star read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wrenched.

Finished Reading
August 4, 2015 – Shelved

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

Emma James I tell you what you write a better synopsis than me. Well done!! Awesome review. I know authors are not meant to make comments according to the code of etiquette but I simply had to say.

Bloggers From Down Under Thank you so very much Emma, your words are simply touching <3
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to read and review Wrenched an absolute brilliant read xx