Darcy Abriel's Reviews > Fallen

Fallen by Lauren Kate

Dec 16, 2010

A very good read about fallen angels and reincarnation, with a dark atmospheric, gothic, quality to it. All taking place at a remote Georgia reform school. Some nice unraveling of the plot, good action, intense romantic relationship, rather angsty--I love angsty. Two lovers, star-crossed, who tend to repeat their history over and over, with the possibility that this time will be different. Lots of twists, interesting scenery, some quirky characters. Loved the use of colors and rustic Georgia scenery. Great cover, too.

A few nitpicks, but personal things, and nothing that truly interfered with my enjoyment of this story. I'm looking forward to reading the next book in this series. I believe I've found another keeper.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fallen.

December 16, 2010 – Started Reading
December 16, 2010 – Shelved
December 16, 2010 –
page 20
4.42% "Moving along from vampires to faeries, and now to angels. Too early to tell yet. Lauren Kate is a new author to me. Always looking to add new authors to my list."
December 17, 2010 – Finished Reading

Karthi I loved this book, i hope you like it too!

Darcy Abriel My daughter liked it and recommended this series to me.

Karthi it was pretty good

Darcy Abriel Yes, it was. Several years back I'd visited that part of the country, and visited one of the larger, old cemeteries outside of Savannah. The descriptions in the book reminded me of that visit. Makes me want to go back again. :-)