Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews's Reviews > Kissin' Tell

Kissin' Tell by Lorelei James

Kitty's Review review posted on Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Georgia and Tell sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G”…..if you remember that little ditty from when you were a kid and how much fun you had singing it with your friends, then the latest installment of the Rough Rider series will have you smiling and feeling just like a kid again! Lorelei James did not disappoint with the fun-loving Tell McKay!

I had so much fun with this book. It was light-hearted, fun, filled with HOT McKay sex and, of course an HEA! Tell brought out a side of Georgia that she never thought existed. She was an uptight, lonely woman when she came back to Sundance, Wyoming but found her inner child and love when she let Tell into her life. From the pick-up basketball game to the zip-line and the trampoline ….. from the ice-cream to the sprinkler system ….. and, oh-my-God, the Class reunion, the fun does not stop and Ms. James brings it all together with hot sex, a little BDSM and lots and lots of high school fantasies finally played out.

I loved the flashbacks to high school and seeing the dorky side of Tell and then Georgia’s realization that she really did treat him like a love-sick puppy dog for 3 years. It was wonderful watching them grow up and grow together. To see them open up to each other and learn to trust. Isn’t that was true love is really all about? Georgia’s frustration when Tell would not take her to bed and Tell leading her around and making her have fun was hysterical. I seriously smiled throughout this whole book.

A lot of issues were also brought out throughout the story. The McKay brothers and their father; the rest of the McKay’s finally taking Tell seriously; Georgia having to face her past, her father and her ex-husband; Luke and RJ’s deaths. Amazingly, even though these are “dark” issues, they were handled wonderfully, with tender-loving-care and brought the whole story together.

You will absolutely enjoy the 13th installment of the Rough Riders Series. You will laugh, you will cry, you will want to slap Tell in the head for being a jackass and then slap Georgia for not being honest. But, all in all, you will fall madly in love with Tell McKay when you see how much fun he is and his tender/gentle side.

Hopefully, Ms. James will not leave us hanging here…..there were a lot of story-lines left open and I cannot wait to see where she is taking us next. Hopefully, Dalton is next and we’ll find out if he truly does live up to the McKay name and lifestyle. I am sure Lorelei James will bring the inner bad-boy out in him and give him his HEA with a bang!

Kitty gives KISSIN' TELL 5 Stars and the PUREST DELIGHT Award

DiDi's Two-Cents
Tell and Georgia are perfect for each other and KISSIN' TELL is one of the best of the series! Two of my favorite characters in the series, they are loveable, fun and sexy!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kissin' Tell.

Quotes Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews Liked

Lorelei James
“She’d rather be anonymous in a big city than infamous in a small town.”
Lorelei James, Kissin' Tell

Lorelei James
“At the very least he should have to suffer somehow, right? I mean, months of being sick, being hormonal, being fat, being so desperately horny and then wanting to chop off Brandt's hand or his dick if either so much as touched me again.”
Lorelei James, Kissin' Tell

December 16, 2010 – Shelved
Started Reading
June 22, 2012 – Finished Reading
June 26, 2012 – Shelved as: guiltypleasures-gennieg
June 26, 2012 – Shelved as: guiltypleasures-kittyangel
June 26, 2012 – Shelved as: samahinreview

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

Casey (KcLu) Ohhh man!! I can't wait!!!!!

Tina "IRead2Escape" I am so jealous of you girls for getting to read this already. The first thing I did when I woke this morning was open up my Kindle. There was my spanking new Kissin' Tell download. I honestly considered calling off work...lol. Can't wait to get home and start reading it.

AliciaJ Man, I have to wait til Friday before I can get this one. I'm so jealous!