A Beautiful Book Blog's Reviews > Art of Affection

Art of Affection by Ellen Butler

This book was all sorts of AMAZING. I literally can not stop smiling at this story. This book was so full of love, healing, suspense, and it was just an over all feel good book.

I absolutely love Gary, he is this reliable detective with the cutest daughter..I don't know what it is about fictional single man with kids but ...SWOOON... Some of the things that Gary says is so freaken cute..

"I'm going to go out on a limb here and tell you that , as my collleague pointed out. I've got it bad for you." He is just so cute.

I love Holly, she is one brave lady, with a heart of gold. There is a part in this book (don't want to give any spoilers) but a main part that I literally just feel hard for her, and loved the how unselfish she was.

I adore Holly and Gary's Neighbor to Friends to Lovers to More story. It was so heartwarming and magical. OMG...and the girls... I just adore Annie and Eva they made this book that much better... Another great book from Ellen Butler.. I can not wait for more. Gosh I love this series so much...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Art of Affection.

August 2, 2015 – Started Reading
August 2, 2015 – Shelved
August 2, 2015 –
page 88
39.29% "This book is so good"
Finished Reading