Draganadjokic343gmail.Com's Reviews > Mindful Being

Mindful Being by Nataša Nuit Pantović

U 50x66

bookshelves: mindfulness-training, favorites, spiritual
Read 2 times. Last read March 15, 2015.

Mindful Being Course is full of useful exercises and great self development tools. The mindfulness course is divided into 12 modules and full of tips about spiritual work. It reminded me of many spiritual tools that I used during my life time of meditation and yoga. A systematic approach that covers body, mind and soul 'work' is inspiring. Highly recommended!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mindful Being.

Quotes Draganadjokic343gmail.Com Liked

Nataša Nuit Pantović
“We hope to help you discover Your Self; inspire you to live more passionate and sensitive life; helping you listen to your Soul, finding your-own space in this matrix of life, making a genuine contribution to humanity.”

Nataša Nuit Pantović
“Self-development is a way of Life. Our Self-Development never ends. We are never too young or too old for personal growth.
We have an amazing potential to reach our highest potential, to have truly inspiring careers and loving relationships.
Unfortunately, often we walk through our lives asleep, we let our habits rule us, and find it difficult to change our beliefs. Recognizing the power of our Mind and the power of our Soul, learning the art of Concentration and Love, we are learning to Live with the Flow, not against it.
It is in our nature to learn and grow. For happiness we need to learn to Love, we need to learn to Concentrate and we should keep the flow and energy of inspiration within our lives.”

Nataša Nuit Pantović
“In an attempt to deeper explore the infinite game of Life, we explore:
• Earth that is fixed, rigid, static and quiet, and symbolizes your world of senses;
• Water that is the primordial Chaos, is fluidity and flexibility, and symbolizes your subconscious mind; Intuition is a deeper perception. Without clear evidence or proof, intuition perceives the subtle inner relationships and underlying processes creatively, and imaginatively.
• Fire that is boundless and invisible, and is a parching heat that consumes all, or within its highest manifestation, becomes the expression of Divine Love. It is a symbol of your emotions, and
• Air that has no shape and is incapable of any fixed form. It symbolizes your world of thoughts. It is a rational, systematic process, it is our intellectual comprehension of things.
All elements are bound by:
• Soul that stands at the center of the four elements as an Essence, an Observer, Consciousness coming forth to experience the magic of Life.”

Nataša Nuit Pantović
“Mindfulness works with continuous awareness of body, breath; feelings, thoughts, intentions. Our state of mind, our positive or negative attitude towards the world, is closely related to our experiences of happiness or suffering. Mindfulness is awareness of everything that is happening in the moment of 'Now'. Mindfulness is a self development technique that will change the focus of our mind towards happiness.
Mindfulness is continuous undisturbed awareness of the present moment. Fully aware of here, and now, we pay attention to what is happening right in front of us, we set aside our mental and emotional baggage. To be mindful we have to re-train our mind.”

Nataša Nuit Pantović
“Being mindful of our feelings we will get Delighted. The quality of life is in proportion of our capacity to get delighted. The capacity for delight is within our capacity to pay attention to things around us.”
Natasa Pantovic Nuit, Mindful Being

Finished Reading (ebook Edition)
Started Reading
March 15, 2015 – Finished Reading
August 2, 2015 – Shelved (ebook Edition)
August 2, 2015 – Shelved
August 2, 2015 – Shelved as: mindfulness-training
August 5, 2017 – Shelved as: favorites (ebook Edition)
August 5, 2017 – Shelved as: favorites
August 5, 2017 – Shelved as: spiritual (ebook Edition)
August 5, 2017 – Shelved as: spiritual

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

Nataša Pantović thanks for this great review of Mindful Being towards Mindful Living Course (Alchemy of Love Mindfulness Training).

Stayed inspired!