Victoria's Reviews > The Other Side of Eve

The Other Side of Eve by Paul Ikin

Jul 31, 2015

bookshelves: owned, fantasy, favorite, dragons, magic, royalty

I am beyond in love with this book. Excellent,extraordinary and very creative story. Once I started it was difficult to put down.
First of all I must say I love the cover. It is simply gorgeous.
Paul Ikin writes beautifully and his characters are so real you can almost touch them. Eve was enjoyable character to read about. And her dialogues with Weatherman were amazing!
The only problem was lack of a map,but I found it here - http://theothersideofeve.com
I would recommend this book for anyone who is a fan of other worlds,magic,adventure,danger or just if you want to read a good story to escape life for a while.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Other Side of Eve.

July 31, 2015 – Started Reading
June 3, 2016 – Shelved as: dragons
June 3, 2016 – Shelved as: magic
June 3, 2016 – Shelved as: royalty

Paul Hello Victoria,
I'm so glad you read, finished and enjoyed, The Other Side of Eve.
I wept a tear of happiness when I read your review.
Next edition and site will include the 'real' map. I am currently working on it as we speak. Taken some time to figure out how to draw the world of Mare-Marie on two pages!

I'm currently working on the prequel to Eve, and enjoying it ever so much. Will let you know once it's finished.

Best,
Paul

Victoria Hi Paul,
You did absolutely amazing job!! I'm sure the book will be perfect with the map. Can't wait for the prequel!