Melissa Mendoza's Reviews > Bane

Bane by Kristin Mayer

Received a copy in exchange for an honest review

“I wanted Maren. Jasmine had been my past. Maren was my future. I’d come after her if I’d had the willpower to leave in the first pace. Resisting Maren wouldn’t be possible.”

5 on the edge of my seat stars!! This book was an intense ride from beginning to end! So glad I read this book!!

A fire burns.
It consumes.
It’s uncontrollable.
It’s irrational.

Rage can become just like a fire, clearing all in its path, killing anything that gets in its way. That’s what happens to a man when the woman he desires is put in harm’s way.

He doesn’t care what happens to him. He protects what is his. He doesn’t apologize for what he has to do. He strikes without hesitation.

He is Bane … and he will protect her.

***The story of Bane from the Trust Series. This will be a stand alone novel. It will not be necessary to have read the Trust Series.***

I don’t want to give anything away with this book, but I will say this book is straight up intense from page one!! It’s a definite roller coaster ride and will keep you on the edge of your seat! Bane is such a hot alpha male and the story was insane!! Great great book!!!

**Received a copy in exchange for an honest review. Read and reviewed by Melissa for Alpha Book Club**

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bane.

July 30, 2015 – Started Reading