S.M. Harshell's Reviews > Constant

Constant by Megan Slayer

bookshelves: 2015-challenge, 4-star, bdsm, erotic, lgbt, m-m, novella, quick-read, wicked-reads-review, totally-bound-review

**I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.**

Roddy Green lives a stressful life. His job working for a local television station is taking over his life. Roddy finds himself stressed to the point of breaking. He calls Darkness, his fetish club, asking for an appointment. Something about Master Vegas has always pulled at Roddy, not just as his Dom but as a man.

Andrew Vegas is living a double life, his life inside Darkness as a Master and his life outside the club working for a .... After two years of having a D/s play relationship with Roddy he wants more, inside and outside of the club.

Roddy has longed for the day he could be with Master Vegas but are either of them men ready for the impact it could have on their lives?

BDSM blurbs always have me jumping to read, especially an m/m. I enjoyed this one, there is of a sorta/kinda insta-love with the explanation of being play partners for two years, without much back story, so it comes off as insta-love. It was more of an all in relationship. I wish there was more intense sex scenes within the club. I think with this kind of setting you need to make those scenes, hot, sexy and intense anything less feels off. Overall, I liked the read and would look for more from this author.

Wicked Reads Review Team
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Constant.

Started Reading