Kendra T's Reviews > Until You

Until You by Hurri Cosmo

bookshelves: own-review, mm, mystery

I received a copy of this book from the author via IndiGo Marketing & Design in exchange for an honest review

I really enjoyed this story! Asher is the nice guy who is constantly having to worry about his brother, Ryker, and his bad choices. The latest bad choice lands him in the hospital with someone coming after Asher to help repay the money Ryker owes. Meanwhile, Asher gets a job at a club and has many issues with his new boss because he is good looking and because Asher catches the eye of the illusive owner who his boss used to be involved with.

Max (the owner) sees Asher and is immediately attracted. Max is some kind of well known bad guy, although he is painted in a much more favorable light through this book (most likely because we read about him from Asher's POV). There are clear "bad guy moments", especially when people double cross Max and/or hurt Asher, but I found him mostly likable.

Poor Asher got himself into a real pickle a number of times, and it was good to see that he had people looking out for him. His boss was a complete jerk who deserved whatever happened to him and his brother (of course, Max's team is so good and we never find out). Karma got him, though, and I was glad. I hated his character!

There is action, mystery, and romance in this book. I felt there was a good mix of the three. I wish I knew a little bit more about Max and what exactly it is he does, but otherwise, this was a great book. I am looking forward to reading the next book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Until You.

Started Reading