~Tina~'s Reviews > The Ruby Circle

The Ruby Circle by Richelle Mead

Dec 12, 2010

bookshelves: own-copy, bite-me, young-adult, favorites, read-2015
Read from January 30 to February 02, 2015

The Ruby Circle is the last book in Bloodlines series and the last book in this beloved universe. It's over and I feel so sad. For the past six years the Vampire Academy and Bloodlines books have been a steady and solid piece of entertainment. Dhampir, Moroi, Alchemist. Vampires, hunters and magic. This was my escape. And I will miss it so very much.

As Adrian and Sydney struggle with some of the arrangements made at court, life isn't exactly what the couple had envisioned for their ultimate plans and while they're still happy, apart of them can't seem to enjoy it since Jill's been kidnapped and after a month still no where to be found. But when Sydney gets a visit from a surprising guest at court, a plan to find Jill begins. And it's here that Mead takes us on the last epic adventure filled with non-stop magical action and an adventurous scavenger hunt. I had so much fun seeing all the elements being pulled throughout this last hurrah. It was great to see all of our favorite characters again and see them at their best. I also loved that Mead made sure to leave us with everything we could have asked for and didn't even think to want. LOVED some of the twists for a few of these characters. Loved, loved, loved! This book is made from awesome!

Bottom line, I couldn't have asked for a more perfect ending for one of my all time favorite escapes. Congrats to Richelle Mead for all the success of this unstoppable and unputdownable series. I'm sad to see this go, but I'm happy with the way it ended and I'll be here for Mead's next adventure!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Ruby Circle.

02/01/2015 page 149
37.0% "Say, What Now?!? O.o"

Jess Great review Tina! I can't wait to read this. :)

Jess Great review Tina! I can't wait to read this. :)

~Tina~ Thankies:-) Its sad to see this end but look forward to rereading the whole adventure again.

message 4: by Jenaire (new) - added it

Jenaire  | **Abooktopia** Isn't the book released until the 10th? Did you get an ARC?

message 5: by Madelyn (new) - added it

Madelyn Blake In a interview Richelle said she was considering doing another spinoff in Rose's POV or her mom's!

~Tina~ Jenaire wrote: "Isn't the book released until the 10th? Did you get an ARC?"

Oops, sorry didn't see this till now. No arc lol my bookstore released this early here;)

~Tina~ Madelyn wrote: "In a interview Richelle said she was considering doing another spinoff in Rose's POV or her mom's!"

Hmmm, not sure I'd like that idea. Rose is cool and I love her but I think her story has already been told. I'd love a spinoff though.

message 8: by Jenaire (new) - added it

Jenaire  | **Abooktopia** Oh lucky! I love it when bookstores do that. I still need to read the series. I should probably start after I've finished reading the ones I am currently in the middle of.

message 9: by Jenaire (new) - added it