Melanie's Reviews > The Goodbye Bride

The Goodbye Bride by Denise Hunter

Jul 27, 2015

bookshelves: eagerly-anticipating, review-books, netgalley-read

The Goodbye Bride was just as good as I expected it to be! I've loved every contemporary romance novel by Denise Hunter I've read and consider her one of my top authors for the genre. Her stories are always so captivating and good!

I loved the story of second chance love. Lucy and Zac were such charming main characters and really made me feel for them and hope that they would rekindle their relationship.

I'm also a huge fan of books with amnesia (don't know why, but when a story has that, it usually makes me really interested in seeing if they ever regain their memory). So I loved that part of The Goodbye Bride and the mystery of what happened during the "missing months".

All in all, I loved this book and recommend it if you like contemporary romance novels. Such a great book!

*Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I was not required to give a positive review, only my honest opinion - which I've done. All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own and I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Goodbye Bride.

July 27, 2015 – Shelved
July 27, 2015 – Shelved as: wish-list
September 18, 2015 – Shelved as: eagerly-anticipating
February 17, 2016 – Shelved as: to-read
April 6, 2016 – Started Reading
April 6, 2016 –
1.0% "Excited to have a reason to read this right now -- it works for a challenge!! :D"
April 6, 2016 – Shelved as: review-books
April 6, 2016 –
5.0% "Already loving this!!"
95.0% "Awwwww."
April 7, 2016 –
100.0% "I can't believe it's over! Loved this book so much! :)"
April 7, 2016 – Finished Reading
May 2, 2016 – Shelved as: netgalley-read

message 1: by Bess (new) - added it

Bess Denise Hunter is amazing! I love her novels..so cute and fun!!