Char Sowers's Reviews > Recipe for Temptation

Recipe for Temptation by Gina Gordon

To read the entire review please visit: my link text
Let the games begin! The Hero and Heroine of "Recipe for Temptation" are fun, flirty, and first rate sexy! Hawaii is the perfect backdrop for Ms. Gordon's titillating Romance, the final installment in the Madewood Brothers series. This book is definitely a stand alone novel, I had not read the previous books in this collection and I was not, in the least bit, lost.
An almost passive-aggressive family version of the Hunger Games set in Hawaii pairing up Cole, an emotionally scarred man, with Penn, a woman who is still, in regards to her family, seeking their approval and unable to show them the person she really is because she's afraid they will reject her. Both the hero and heroine want and fear so much. The only times they feel safe and themselves are when they are alone. As much as they want to communicate with each other the Sexy Fun Times takes precedence. "Recipe for Temptation" is incredibly SMEXY! We are talking a Spank Naughty, Wild Monkey Sex, Sexy Fun Times trifecta of SMEXY!!! Together and alone Penn and Cole are equal parts seductive and delightful. They are caring and flirty, hot and sensual. I'm so disappointed that this is the final book in the series because I loved Cole's family so much I'm sad that I missed their stories.

This book was provided by the Publisher for an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Recipe for Temptation.

July 27, 2015 – Started Reading