CLM's Reviews > The Court of the Stone Children

206027
Jan 24, 2008

bookshelves: childrensbooks, timetravel-timeslip
Read in January, 1973

This is a long ago favorite but I never realized until tonight there was a book that followed it.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Court of the Stone Children.

03/25 marked as: read

Lisa Vegan Constance, I really like this book also. What's the sequel? Couldn't tell by looking at her list of books. Thanks. I think I liked A Room Made of Windows even more than The Court of the Stone Children; it's a completely different type of book.

message 3: by CLM (new) - rated it 4 stars

CLM Supposedly To the Green Mountains follows this one. Yes, I liked A Room Made of Windows too, although don't remember it as well as the Mushroom Planet books.

Lisa Vegan Ah, and I'm not at all familiar with the Mushroom Planet series; this is the first I've heard of it. Worth it for adults to read or just kids, in your opinion?

message 5: by CLM (new) - rated it 4 stars

CLM Well, my 5 year old nephew recently loved it and I am sure you would enjoy it but I think you have lots of other things to read first. However, it is back in print if you need suggestions for random gifts. In fact, I talked it up so much when I found out it was available again that Christopher received two for his birthday!