Tracey's Reviews > So I Married a Werewolf

So I Married a Werewolf by Kristin Miller

bookshelves: pnr, werewolf, security-men, gives-you-a-happy-feeling, hot-sexy-werewolfs-shifters, netgalley

Kristen Miller has created a great werewolf world in the Seattle Pack series.

Book 3 is about Carter, his a cop and works for the special werewolf division, his job is to keep order and stop humans learning about them.

Carter is a hot guy, his a werewolf, his muscled and tattooed, his also a good friend to Faith.

Yes Faith has been friend zoned...... She seriously lusts after Carter but they're just friends and that's all they'll ever be.

When Carter needs a serious girlfriend/fiancée to help him get a promotion, who can he ask, of course Faith!

Faith agrees to Carters arrangement even though it pains her as she really wants him and they're just play acting, aren't they?

Spending lots of time together and touching, Things get complicated between the two and Faith gets Feisty, which Carter can't help noticing. Will he man up and tell her how he feels? He can't keep on hurting her, even if unintentional.

I have to admit I had a tear in my eye near the end if this book, and Carter made me 'sigh happily'.

A great read that I stayed up until 1 am to finish.

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read So I Married a Werewolf.

July 26, 2015 – Shelved
July 26, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
October 12, 2015 – Started Reading
October 12, 2015 –
22.0% "Love a werewolf romance"
October 13, 2015 – Shelved as: pnr