Jessica's Reviews > I Am Ozzy

I Am Ozzy by Ozzy Osbourne

Dec 10, 2010

bookshelves: autobiography, recommendation, 2011, family-relationship, humor, non-fiction, owned, 5-stars-loved-it, graphic

It's Ozzy... so you can't be at all surprised by the language and graphic description of his various activities through the years. I loved how straight-forward he was about everything - no frills, no excuses, just a "here I am" approach to his life. This book had me at various times laughing hysterically, grimacing, grossed out, and shocked at all the things Ozzy put himself through. It was an incredibly interesting look into the life of a very complex man - a life that few can say they understand at all because how many can say they have experienced even a tenth of what he has?
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Am Ozzy.

December 10, 2010 – Shelved
February 15, 2011 – Shelved as: non-fiction
February 15, 2011 – Shelved as: owned
February 16, 2011 –
page 5
1.28% "Just barely opened this book and I am already enjoying it - the opening footnote reads, Other peoples' memories of the stuff in this book might not be the same as mine. I ain't gonna argue with 'em..." He then lists a plethora of substance abuses, which has left his brain "jelly," in his words. He's matter-of-fact, & its refreshing; there aren't any excuses. It's just Ozzy telling us his life story."
February 16, 2011 –