Zeia Jameson's Reviews > Prude

Prude by Hilaria Alexander

U 50x66

This story was brilliantly written. It is a unique tale of author, Prudence Clearwater, making big changes in her career and taking even bigger risks in the process. When Prudence runs into Ben, an old college acquaintance, she is very skeptical of his true intentions. Their relationship quickly becomes quite interesting and complicated.
I have to say that my favorite part about this book is that it gives readers an accurate depiction of what authors go through during their writing process and all of the steps and difficult decisions that come after the words are written. If you want to know what goes on in a writer’s brain, crack open these pages!
I also love Prudence's passion and conviction for her writing. She fights for what she knows is best for her story, even when it costs her other crucial things in her life.
The chemistry between Prudence and Ben is real, emotional and electric. Hilaria Alexander makes you fall in love with them instantly. And she also does not disappoint with the twist and turns this book has to offer throughout its entirety.
I highly recommend Prude. This was an excellent debut novel for Alexander and I cannot wait to read more of her work!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Prude.

Started Reading