Angie McLain-Fan Girl Book Blog's Reviews > Hollywood Dirt

Hollywood Dirt by Alessandra Torre

11973963
5 STARS – Unbelievably seductive and enslaving Hollywood Dirt will enthrall you

“He didn’t ask questions; he didn’t do anything but yank at his shorts, and push, bare and beautiful, inside me. In that moment, that push, I lost every hold I had on myself and became his.”

Welcome to Quincy.

Population 7,800.

Home of the Coca Cola millionaires.

Filming Location for Fortune Bottle.

It also just happens to be the home of Summer Jenkins. Summer made local headlines after her epically famous and now infamous rehearsal dinner. Since that fateful night Summer has one goal in mind, to leave Quincy and never look back. Living with her mother whom she adores and working on the Anna Holden plantation on which they live has grown old for Summer, she just wants a fresh start, in a place where she can disappear and no one knows of her past. When the opportunity of a lifetime presents itself Summer needs only a moment to decide to jump on the Hollywood crazy train that will be rolling into Quincy in a few short weeks to film a major motion picture. Making herself useful and earning enough cash to escape the stigma of her past becomes her sole mission.

“I would not become my mother. I wanted, in some way, to live my life.”

Cole Masten, the golden boy of Hollywood, he can do no wrong and is heading to Quincy, to make the movie that will define his career, not only as it’s male lead but as the head of the entire production. Funding Fortune Bottle personally it’s Cole’s baby and his dream come true. Having a beautiful and famous wife, Cole is a man that seems to have everything in life that he could possibly want, but that is all about to change. One night changes everything for Cole and suddenly he finds himself in a position he’d never dreamed of. Fresh off the ultimate betrayal he’s sent to Quincy by his attorney, Brad DeLuca (cue swooning ladies…He’s Back) early to begin work on the project that he’s championed for. Summer and Cole are about to come face to face and the results are going to explosive in more ways than one.
*wink* *waggles eyebrows* *wink*

“Kiss me like that again and I’ll rip your eyes from their sockets.”

“I hated that man; he was an asshole unlike I’d ever known.”

Hollywood Dirt is one hell of a ride. It’s the story that once you begin you won’t be able to walk away from. I dove into this book late last night, exhausted and feeling ill, and yet I had to fight with myself to put it down and go to sleep. I found myself falling head over heels for Summer, right away. I loved her personality, her sass, her southern charm, and her spunk. Quickly afterwards I found myself both loving and hating Cole. He’s the stereotypical, entitled Hollywood heart throb and he seems hell bent on pushing every single one of Summer’s buttons. Their obvious disdain for each other is entertaining as hell, and the sexual tension and chemistry seeps off the page.

“Jesus, Summer, I want to taste you so badly.”

Alessandra Torre has given us a story unlike any of her others. Hollywood Dirt is a funny, quirky, sensuous story that will light you up in all the best ways. The small town, the intriguing and loveable characters, the humor and sizzling sexiness is more than enough to keep you flipping pages at a furious rate until you’ve reached the very end. The writing is astonishing and the story is unique, it’s totally engaging. I loved this book so much, it captivated me. I really hope that at some point this book has a sequel or a spin off; I’d love to get more from these characters that I fell in love with. Until then, I guess I’ll just continue to imagine what a fine rooster Cocky has grown to be. HAHAHAHAHAHA...

“There was something about her, something that had tugged on him since the moment they had met. A tug that had become an addiction. An addiction that he needed to cure.”

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hollywood Dirt.

July 25, 2015 – Shelved