Paige's Reviews > The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams

F 50x66

it was ok
bookshelves: fantasy

Overall, the 1st book was good, but I couldn't really do much more after that. I'm a pretty sarcastic person, so I could figure out what would happen next before it had happened. Good for some laughs though.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

December 10, 2010 – Started Reading
December 10, 2010 – Shelved
December 10, 2010 –
page 0
December 12, 2010 –
page 7
0.86% "And so we venture into chapter one..."
December 12, 2010 – Shelved as: fantasy
January 6, 2011 –
page 40
4.91% "actually quite funny! When I have time to read it, it's good for some dorky laughs!"
January 8, 2011 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)

message 1: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Becich Oh myy I liked these. Funny british humor. They made a movie and it wasn't horrible either.

message 2: by Paige (last edited Dec 12, 2010 09:26AM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Paige oh good! I was hoping they would be funny. Guess what! I'm trying out for the spring musical's pit orchestra!!! It's for Les Miserables!!! I'm so nervous for the auditions that I'm listening to a cassette tape of it on my mom's old WALKMAN. How funny is that? She loves loves loves Le Mes. She saw it on Broadway 3 times!

message 3: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Becich Hhahaha that's awesome! I'm sure it will be really fun. Yeah my mom loves it too...She has a sweatshirt that has the lead actress on it lol
I have not yet seen it however.

Paige You have to come then!! There are shows on March 3-6 I think! The singing is very good. David Schmiech is Jean ValJean, and I know that keaton is cosette!!

message 5: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Becich Wow I love David Schmiech's voice. Hahaha I don't even know him... I creep.

Paige Hahahahaha kayla!!!! I've never really heard him sing, but I know of him. I take ms. Schmiech's phys and meteorolgy classes, so I see him a lot