Nani's Reviews > Stone Cold

Stone Cold by David Baldacci

bookshelves: finished-2015

I adore that in this series the good guys and bad guys are gun metal gray and silver rather than black and white in their MOs and motives. I’m not saying the lines between main character heroes and villains are blurred, but some of the supporting cast may change your mind...and change it back before you finish the book.

There are two stories happening separately and together in Stone Cold and they coexist very well with both complete and intense and neither one taking anything from the other. Let me ask you this: When is it okay to kill? Sure in self-defense, but revenge? And if revenge is justifiable when does it become justifiable? When a family member is killed? When you suspect a child may have been killed? What about when the same killer is still killing the people you care about many years later? Like I said; gun metal gray and silver.

The end of the book was more than I expected and the big question as I finished was “I thought there were more books in the series; HOW?” The very end could have gone one of two ways. It obviously wen the other one. I’m anxious to read what’s in Book 4!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Stone Cold.

July 24, 2015 – Started Reading