Kristina's Reviews > Thursdays at Eight

2040736
Dec 08, 2010

bookshelves: favorites, easy-read-novels
Read from December 08 to 14, 2010

I just finished this audiobook this morning and really enjoyed the story a great deal. It follows four different women and how they became friends though a journaling class. After the class ended they decided to continue meeting for breakfast every Thursday at Eight. It was really neat to learn about each of the women's different stories and stages of life they were going through and how they all came together to support each other through daily life and the challenges they each faced. What an invaluable group to be a part of! I really got into the story and looked forward to getting into my car each day to hear more. I'd definitely recommend giving this book a read if you are looking for an enjoyable book about women and friendship.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Thursdays at Eight.

12/08/2010 page 1
0.0% "I am listening to this book on Playaway and so far it is quite interesting. The story follows a group of women who had signed up for a journaling class and become friends. They decided to continue meeting every week even after the class ended because they enjoyed each other's friendship so much. What a neat idea and how fortunate to have such a wonderful group of women to tap into!"