Morgan F's Reviews > The Son of Neptune

The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan

PERCY!!! YOU GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE RIGHT NOW OR GAEA WILL BE THE LEAST OF YOUR PROBLEMS

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Son of Neptune.

December 7, 2010 – Shelved

Comments (showing 1-32)

dateUp arrow    newest »

Joyzi lol Morgan!

~Tina~ LMAO Morg!!

Morgan F As you can see I am not exactly pleased by Percy's absence.....if he falls in love with another girl I will FLIP SHIT.

~Tina~ LOL Annabeth would NEVAH let him do that silly. She would murder the poor boy first. While smiling.

Morgan F That's true. And if she doesn't kill him, I would. I have waited for 5 years for them to be together. Five years.

~Tina~ LOL! Yeah, I did too. No worries, I don't think Rick would do that to his fans. They belong together! I just can't wait to see what happens when he does come back!
This.should.be.fun!

Morgan F I can't wait for the next book. Can't.wait.

GAH I HATE PUBLISHERS WHY DO THEY MAKE ME WAIT A WHOLE FREAKIN YEAR I COULD BE DEAD BEFORE THEN

~Tina~ Gezzzzzzz Morg, what a way to think LOL!

They do it dear, cause, they.can. They enjoy tormenting us with sweet anticipation and hunger.

Morgan F description

It's not working!

message 23: by Kim (new)

Kim I shall try this!

message 22: by Jessica (new)

Jessica I'm gonna print this out and put it under my transparent desk pad at work right next to my fuck you flowers pic.

message 21: by Kim (new)

Kim I should try that too. Unfortunately, my desk is covered with stacks of paper.

~Tina~ LMAO! I'm totally printing this!

message 19: by Toni-maree (new) - added it

Toni-maree Rofl! Totally agree!!

message 18: by Michael (new) - added it

Michael lol

Michelle Ugh, glad I'm not the only one thinking this. Percy, get your butt back her and go hang out with your girlfriend. NOW!!!

message 16: by Gloria (new) - added it

Gloria stress reduction kit isn't working! i'm just hoping that rick riordan writes quickly. i'm dying to read the next book!

Aleeeeeza LOL. :D

Morgan F OMG A COVER. That better be Percy running home to Annabeth!!!

~Tina~ LOL! Yeah, I'm thinking it's him on the cover. He BETTER be in this book.

Morgan F He gotta be.

message 11: by Gloria (new) - added it

Gloria i'm glad that the cover's out-'cause it means that the book's almost finished. i'm getting more desperate to get my hands on the book and read it right now.

problem: i can't read the first chapter. my computer has a problem with something and i don't know how to fix it:(

Mwsbookworm Its out and im reading it 4 the 10000000000th time (jk. actually its probably the fourth time.

Wísdóm's dáughtér wálks álóné, thé MARK OF ATHENA búrns thróúgh ROME. said Ella.

Isabelle Antolin haha i feel the same!

Matine Tairi It's gina

message 6: by izzy (new)

izzy Your profile picture makes it even funnier

Michelle Carr lol. you will die for that!!

Liam Haha

Kattie I know right!Sally and are are going the smother you with hugs and than beat the pulp out of you!