Ren nerdychampagne's Reviews > The Way To Never

The Way To Never by O.E. Boroni

I received an eARC in exchange for an honest review

I AM SINCERELY TORN BETWEEN FOUR AND FIVE AND ONE.

MY HEART IS BREAKING. MY HEART IS DYING. MY HEART DID NOT SURVIVE THIS.

I CAN'T. THAT ENDING. I'M DEAD. PRAY FOR MY POOR SOUL BUT I'M PRETTY SURE MY HEART WILL HAUNT YOU ALL FOREVER BECAUSE IF THIS BOOK.

**full review when the tears have stopped falling and my brain can function properly**
**full review now posted on the blog**

Basically, I just want to say that this book started on a time where everyone thought they all moved on but I guess, there are just some things that you can’t let go of. And honestly speaking, you’re not fully in control of who you love, how you love, and how fast you get over one thing. Or if you get over it, for that matter. Life isn’t like that. Life is more about no control. Letting go. This book revolutionized Nora’s life. It’s full of changes and It’s awesome and scary and exciting all at the same time.

And really, love is not something you can control. And you can’t use your head either without losing your mind. Because life is too short to care about what’s right or wrong. Go for what makes you happy. Life is too short and too precious to make the same mistake twice. To go through the same pain twice. There are a lot of things that you can’t control but when life throws the ball at your court, make sure that it’ll make the ride easier than it was before. Remember that nothing is difficult if you love what you’re doing.

OKAY SO BYE START THIS SERIES NOW BECAUSE IT’LL MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND WHY SOME PEOPLE REALLY DON’T JUST WANT TO ASSOCIATE WITH SOME PEOPLE. OR JUST HUMAN BEINGS IN GENERAL.

FULL REVIEW ON NERDYCHAMPAGNE
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Way To Never.

July 20, 2015 – Shelved
July 20, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
August 29, 2015 – Started Reading
September 1, 2015 –
0.0% "I AM IN PAGE SOMETHING AND OMGGGGG"
September 3, 2015 – Finished Reading