Angela's Reviews > Make Me, Sir

Make Me, Sir by Cherise Sinclair

Dec 07, 2010

bookshelves: 2011-read, contemporary, romance, 2012-read, erotica, bdsm, suspense, review-books-done, kindle, 2013-read, favorites

I wasn't sure what to expect when I first picked up Make Me, Sir. We didn't know Marcus too well, and Gabi was completely new to me. And it ended up being my favorite. Even after reading the rest of the series, Make Me, Sir remains my favorite book out of all the Masters of the Shadowlands.

See my full review at my blog or booklikes

Original thoughts: In short, though this book contained two of my least favorite tropes (deception and Big Misunderstanding), I loved how Cherise Sinclair handled them. It was perfectly balanced, and the characters dealt with it wonderfully, and believably.

The suspense storyline was extremely interesting, and I'm interested to see where this goes in the future (because it can't just be over).

Marcus and Gabi - *sigh* Love Marcus, love Gabi, love them together.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Make Me, Sir.

December 7, 2010 – Shelved
November 14, 2013 – Started Reading
November 14, 2013 – Finished Reading
November 26, 2013 – Shelved as: 2013-read
August 28, 2014 – Shelved as: favorites

Armina It's my favorite book out of all the others too ;). On the other hand it's the last I read from the series. I have to read the rest of them. I'm glad you love these series too :)).

Aly is so frigging bored This is one of my very favorite!