Sara Monk's Reviews > Synthesis: Weave

Synthesis by Deane Saunders-Stowe

20989246

bookshelves: first-reads

I loved this book! The book is about Sebastian - a security programmer who gets promoted into Specops - and his disabled ex-marine friend Aryx who are tasked to investigate the scene of an explosion. The two travel through space to many different locales and planets to piece together the truth. Saunders-Stowe creates a different and unique universe in which everything occurs in. I loved every minute of this book. I felt that the story was not predictable. No matter how much you felt you knew what was going on, new information and obstacles were thrown your way. There were many different layers to the story. I cannot wait for the second book! I'd like to hear more about the universe that has been created and more about Sebastian and his new career in Specops. I can't really say that there's anything I didn't like; I felt that the story went well together with all of its different components. I would recommend this book to everyone. I will definitely be reading it again, thus the 5 stars.

Note: I received this book from Goodreads giveaway in exchange for my honest and true review of the book.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Synthesis.

July 18, 2015 – Shelved