Kerste's Reviews > Born of Silence

Born of Silence by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Dec 05, 2010

bookshelves: at-the-library, assassins, favorites
Recommended for: SK ans Sci-Fi fans

Long story. Classic SK. Have to admit, disappointed that Darling wasn't actually gay. I'd been looking forward to his story and it turned out to be a twist on the level of JR being shot...

Good to see everyone else, all the old characters. Looking forward to seeing the outcome of them revealing their IDs to the League. I still think it's weird that the series is called The League, but every story is about fighting the League.

The story pulled me through. It was brutal as always and the Sci-Fi aspect, let's just say if this were written by another author, I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole. But with SK, it works for me.

Wondering if we'll get Hauk's story...or will he turn out to actuallly be "people" instead of Andarian after all. He seems to protest too much.

Need to own this book simply because my name is in it. I never see my name in books.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Born of Silence.

December 5, 2010 – Shelved
June 1, 2012 – Started Reading
June 3, 2012 –
page 149
16.07% "Gads, SK writes some brutal stuff, I mean, I know it's about a bunch of assassins, but their stories are so sad!!! I'm wondering if I'm going to be able to make it through to Hauk's story."
June 10, 2012 – Finished Reading