Andrea 's Reviews > A Court of Thorns and Roses

A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

** spoiler alert ** Guys ☺️ this book! 🙈this review is gonna have spoilers so if you haven't read it yet just know that: I liked it, is a solid 4 stars for me because the plot and world-building was so so good. Great characters and the romance is realistic and oh so delicious 🌚💜

//SPOILERS AHEAD//

Ok, The beginning of the book was a bit rough, I couldn't relate to Feyre at all, her decisions bothered me and it just seemed like she wanted to die, basically. She made no effort whatsoever to protect herself and to pay attention and actually follow instructions, she would just do whatever without actually thinking of the consequences and UGH it bothered me so much!

But anyways, things started happening and her relationship with Tamlin developed and I was hooked. She still made terrible decisions and some major problems could've been avoided but the plot made it all worth it. The chapters that involved the Queen were my favorite and Rhy became the most intriguing character for me, in still team Tamlin but it was GOOD to see him try and "help" Feyre thru the challenges. It was a nice change and he has the bad-boy-vibe I usually love 🌚

The last couple of chapters were my favorite by far, the ending was exactly what I was thinking and I was not disappointed at all, I need the 2 other books right now 😩😍💜

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Court of Thorns and Roses.

July 16, 2015 – Shelved