D.J.'s Reviews > 21 Days of Grace: Stories that Celebrate God's Unconditional Love

21 Days of Grace by Kathy Ide

21620233

bookshelves: inspirational-fiction, reviews

21 Days of Grace is a blessing to those who read it!

Kathy Ide has taken twenty-one wonderful stories of grace – and brought them together to inspire and uplift those who read them. I can only imagine how difficult it was for Kathy to choose which stories would be included – and I’m hoping another book will be released sometime in the future.

While it makes a great addition to any personal library, this book can also be used as a devotional, with life applications included with each story. I plan to purchase several copies to give as gifts; the stories would attract believers as well as non-believers, in my opinion, and would be a great witness to all.

The stories are full of goodness, yet can be read in a short amount of time. This would be a great book to begin your day… and since many of the writers are favorites of mine, this is just what I’m planning to do. I can’t think of a better way to start my own day!

This book deserves a solid 5 stars in my opinion… I only wish I could give it a higher rating.

God bless you!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 21 Days of Grace.

July 15, 2015 – Shelved