WTMO Words Turn Me On's Reviews > Desertion

Desertion by River Savage

Jul 14, 2015

Bell Johnson is a twenty-three year old virgin, still lives at home, and due to a family tragedy, still follows her parent’s rules and abides by a curfew. In her pursuit to keep the peace, she’s not truly living.

Jesse Carter is the easy going, always has a smile and wise-crack member of the Knights Rebels MC. But is that carefree attitude hiding demons he’s pushed down into the darkness? He’s lived a hard life, chasing acceptance from the one person who never gave it.

Well, well, well Ms. Savage the emotional ride this story took me on was fantastic. You certainly know how to develop wonderful, multi-dimensional characters. I can’t help but love Jesse. Add to it his dominant, alpha and sexy side and oh my my he is the total package. There is so much going on in this book that I just couldn’t put it down. I finished it in less than 10 hours. (I took a few breaks, I needed a couple of hours of sleep.) I give this book 5 stars with 4.5 hands down the pants. Oh Jesse! I love the way he calls her dirty girl.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Desertion.

07/14/2015 marked as: read