Michelle's Reviews > I See You

I See You by Ker Dukey

Jul 14, 2015

bookshelves: 2015, dark, arc, twisted, mind-fuck, rape

ARC provided by author in exchange for honest review

[image error]

If you are afraid of the dark and twisty romance, then I will have to forewarn readers that I SEE YOU by Ker Dukey and D.H. Sidebottom is really dark. This book was utterly chilling, dark, gritty, raw, violent, bloody, and a mind-fuck!!! When I was done with the book, I was still reeling and processing on my thoughts of what I just read.

fashion19

I SEE YOU is not for the faint of heart. Honestly, this book will take you down the dark rabbit hole where you are taken into the mind of a monster. Right off the prologue, you are immersed into the dark and as each chapter progress you taken into madness and the dark. And the only way to escape the darkness is to hold onto the edge of your seats and hope for the best. All I got to say the authors really kept their readers engaged in this intense, gritty, and heart-pounding read!! I SEE YOU is definitely one of those books that leaves you reeling. I wish I could say more but I don't want to spoil anything but I will just say this if you love a dark, mind fuck, twisted, crazy read then I SEE YOU is the book for you.

Review can also be found on Four Chicks Flipping Pages:http://fourchicksflippingpages.weebly... Ker DukeyD.H. Sidebottom

[image error]

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I See You.

July 14, 2015 – Started Reading
July 14, 2015 – Finished Reading
July 15, 2015 – Shelved as: twisted
July 15, 2015 – Shelved as: mind-fuck
July 15, 2015 – Shelved as: rape

message 1: by Emalynne (new)

Emalynne Wilder The cover and blurb give me Dexter feels. Looks interesting.

Michelle Emalynne wrote: "The cover and blurb give me Dexter feels. Looks interesting."

Yes, Totally Dexter feel...the book is so dark and twisted!!!