Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)'s Reviews > A Decade for Darius

A Decade for Darius by Dorothy  Callahan

liked it
bookshelves: 3-stars, arc-review-copy

**Read this as part of the Shades Of Desire: 10 Sweet & Spicy Romances Box Set**

~ 3.5 A Decade for Darius Stars ~

A Decade for Darius was a very sweet and adorable romance. Don’t let the cover deter you from checking out this book ( I'm not a fan of the cover). I am also not much of a contemporary romance fan, but I found this one to be oh so sweet.

Jessalyn and Darius meet as teenagers only one time, but that one time was enough to change both their lives. It was love at first site.

I liked Jessalyn. She works hard to own her own business and to become a women of worth. Darious I also enjoyed him. He is a rich blue blood, but he does not act like it. He made something of himself and owns his own business. They worked as a couple. It’s love lost and love found. A sweet storyline. I also enjoyed the antic aspect of the story too. We also get some family secrets come to life at the end, which add intrigue as well as the plot to kill Darious.

What can I say only that A Decade for Darius was sweet and enjoyable.

*Disclaimer: Review copy provided of Shades Of Desire: 10 Sweet & Spicy Romances with the sole purpose of an honest review. All thoughts, comments and ratings are my own.

angelsgp-seethisreview-blure
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Decade for Darius.

July 14, 2015 – Started Reading
July 14, 2015 – Shelved
July 15, 2015 –
100.0% "A very sweet and adorable romance. The cover is not very appealing, but the story was nice and I liked the antic storyline."
July 15, 2015 – Shelved as: 3-stars