WTMO Words Turn Me On's Reviews > Professor Cline: Redeemed

Professor Cline by J.M. LaRocca

Jul 12, 2015

DO NOT READ if you haven’t read Proffer Cline (Book 1)

Sigh, I dreamed for so long of having Mason return to my arms (by way of kindle) and at long last my dreams came true! J.M. LaRocca is one hell of a story-teller. The problem with series is that I read so many books, I need to take a moment to stop and remember what happened at the end of the previous book, so here is a reminder: Emma and Mason meet at a club, attraction instantaneous. Turns out he’s her law professor, what to do what to do. His past is all kinds of fucked up and it has come back to threaten him by way of Emma (duh, duhn, duhhhhhn!) Oh and we can’t forget someone has caught them. Ok fast forward to book 2, READ IT!!! This book is like an out of control train on a twisty and turning track, wowza! The sex is ah-ma-zing and the fact that the book is called Professor Cline REDEEMED should tell you something. So we know that he finds redemption, but at what cost? I have to love a man who sees his faults and tries to make himself better. It is worth repeating READ THIS BOOK. I have begged, literally, the author to please continue this story a bit more. I truly hope she listens and I shall hold my breath waiting. I give this book 5 stars with 4 .5 hands down the pants.

“Don’t poke the beast, princess.’ ‘Are you calling him, …the beast?”

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Professor Cline.

07/12/2015 marked as: read