Jenny's Reviews > Immortal Ops Box Set

Immortal Ops Box Set by Mandy M. Roth

Read 2 times. Last read July 12, 2015.

Book #1: Immortal Ops 4 stars
This was a very quick, fun and exciting story. I would consider this book a novella because of short it is. This was a great introduction to the series. Even though it is short, the character development is well done. I liked all the characters that were introduced. It is easy to read, the story flows well, the adventure is interesting and it will make a paranormal romance lover want to read the next book once you finish. I would recommend this book to any adult that loves paranormal romances.

Book#2: Critical Intelligence 5 stars
I liked this story more than the first book! I really enjoyed Missy and Roi's interactions with each other. Roi is hilarious throughout the entire book. He makes many asinine and hilarious sarcastic comments which made me laugh so many times. Missy was a very sassy and witty woman. She was very enjoyable and one of the best heroines in the series. These two complimented each other very well in the story. There is lots of action, adventure and even more interesting facts to learn about the characters! I think this story is my favorite in the series.

Book #3: Radar Deception 4 stars
Wow, this book was not what I expected. Ms. Roth really brought her A game to this story. There are many more surprises that a reader will not expect at all with Melanie and Green's story. Out of the 4 books I've read in this series, this was my least favorite only because I didn't like Green in the story. You get to see a different side to him… Any who, I loved Melanie! She is worth 4 stars alone. She is such a fun loving, happy, selfless, blunt, smart, and strong in your face woman! I really enjoyed all her blunt comments to everyone in the story. She speaks her mind and could care less what anyone else thinks. There is plenty more action in this book, it won't let any follower of the series down. The only part that made me cringe was Green's actions, that was hard to get through.

Book#4 Strategic Vulnerability 4 stars
This was another awesome story to the series! I was not expecting for Wilson's mate to be intertwined so well in the series. There are quite a few more interesting events that continue and are introduced in the story that makes this series even more thrilling than it already is. I enjoyed reading Kimberly and Wilson's relationship; this was one of my favorites in the series because of how determined and driven both people were about the other person. I liked that Kimberly was a very smart and logical woman. She knew how to handle every situation she was in right from the start of being captured. I loved getting to know another side of Wilson. In the series, we got to see him make plenty of jokes, banter with the fellas and his strong loyalty to his team. The story showed a much softer side to him. He really showed his emotions, love and strength; which made him a not just another person on the team but showed how great of a man he is. I wish this story would have been longer so I could have seen these two together more in the world and not trapped. Overall, this was a very enjoyable read!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Immortal Ops Box Set.

Started Reading
July 12, 2015 – Shelved
July 12, 2015 – Finished Reading
Started Reading (Kindle Edition)
July 13, 2015 – Shelved (Kindle Edition)
July 13, 2015 – Finished Reading (Kindle Edition)