Chrissy's Reviews > Meeting the Step

Meeting the Step by Ash Adams

2060908

bookshelves: read-in-2015, series

This is a hot take on the popular step-sibling romance and I definitely can't wait for more!

Chelsea and Max are about to become step-siblings, and are not happy about the surprise their parents threw at them. When Max returns from Christmas break with his mom and his dad drops the bomb that he's getting married he was shocked, but he was more shocked when he gets home and sees that his soon to be step mom and step sister have already moved in. Chelsea isn't happy with the situation either, and wasn't expecting to be so attracted to her soon to be step-brother, especially after he saved her from her drunk boyfriend.

These two flirt and things get heated when their parents head out of town for the weekend. Max is used to one night stands, but he definitely doesn't think that Chelsea is that type of girl, and he doesn't want her to be. When things get crazy with her boyfriend Max saves her yet again, and takes her out. That night everything changes for them, and they can't control their feelings for one another any longer.

Just when this book started to get hot it ended, which left me not so happy because I wanted more of these two, and I want to know how everything plays out with Max and Chelsea. Both are in college and even though they are soon to be "family" it isn't your typical forbidden romance. Both of these characters can't deny their attraction, and I know in the next book/s we will definitely have some drama with these two.

This is a perfect weekend read if you're looking for a quick hot read with a touch of forbidden romance. I can't wait for more Max and Chelsea and will definitely be picking up the next book as soon as it releases!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Meeting the Step.

July 12, 2015 – Started Reading