Beate's Reviews > Her Dakota Men

Dec 02, 2010

it was ok
bookshelves: menage, cowboys, erotica
Read on April 13, 2011

M/F/M, add to that the brother thing, and it gets less sexy.

What I like the least about Ms Brooke's books, is how she takes away any and all female power. All the women in these books are weak, easily dominated, and have absolutely no say in their own lives.

And the way these brothers had their way with the heroine, was borderline rape. This book didn't even have a decent plot; just the girl trying to run away various times, and being hauled back by the brothers again and again. Yeah. Not sexy.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Her Dakota Men.

05/07 marked as: read

Packsister You summed up exactly what I wanted to say about this book. There is just one more thing to add: the eldest brother beats her in real anger and the moment is glossed over as sexy spanking. That is so not okay!

Beate Packsister wrote: "You summed up exactly what I wanted to say about this book. There is just one more thing to add: the eldest brother beats her in real anger and the moment is glossed over as sexy spanking. That is so not okay!"

One of the reasons why I've completely stopped reading Siren books. They are abusive, insulting, borderline incestful, full of rape and generally horrible plotlines. I know they're cheap and quick to read - but so not worth your time.