Jason "Book Sniper"'s Reviews > Misery

Misery by Stephen King

Nov 30, 2010

liked it
bookshelves: 2010, horror

O.k.. so I finished "Misery" Took me 6 days of slow reading. I’m not the fastest reader.

What can I say about this book without giving nothing away to those who haven’t read it.. ummm

Well, I give the book 3 (like it) out of 5 stars (Loved it). It was not one of my favorite Stephen King books. Don’t get me wrong, its not a bad book, its just not one of my favorites.

S.K. did a great job in Character development. By the end of the story you tend to really know the characters well enough to try to guess what there going to do next.

The plot and story line is real interesting. Its not everyday you get to read a novel in a novel... the story kind of dragged on towards the second half and the ending was crazy... but good overall.

I kind of felt bad for Annie and her bipolerism lol... parts of the book make me crack up while I read it. She had some issues!!!!
I sometimes wondered what I would have done if I was in Paul’s shoes… or … ummm shoe :P

Overall, a great book to read on the weekend, but if you want to read a good SK book, read "The Stand"
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Misery.

November 30, 2010 – Started Reading