Juanita Kees's Reviews > Lethal in Love: Episode 1

Lethal in Love by Michelle Somers

I do love a good Romantic Suspense and Michelle Somers didn't disappoint. Lovers of Bones, NCIS and CSI will enjoy these short bursts or episodes in the Lethal in Love series. I was certainly left wanting more and look forward to episode 2.

Ms Somers takes a creepy villain, a sassy detective and very sexy reporter and throws them right into the action from page one. The story moves fast and I soon found myself drawn into the mystery and intrigue surrounding the case of a serial killer, dormant for twenty five years, who rises to kill again. Jayda's gut instinct is almost always reliable and something tells her they've got a copycat killer on their hands. Seth is on the hunt for a good story but when he meets Jayda, he finds himself attracted to the case for much more. When the killer makes things personal, Jayda and Seth are thrown together to pool their talents and track down the monster terrorising the back alleys of Melbourne at night.

As both attraction and danger target them, Seth and Jayda work hard to unravel the mystery surrounding the escalating deaths of young virgins. While I think I might know who the killer is, I look forward to either being proved wrong or very surprised as the next episodes unfold. Bring on Episode 2!

Thank you to Penguin Random House and Netgalley for my ARC
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lethal in Love.

Finished Reading