Aliana Milano's Reviews > Soulmates

Soulmates by Nicole Dykes

Wow.....

I dunno what I was expecting, but that sure wasn't it. This book was awesome. It kinda reminded me of B.B Reids Broken Love series (check it out if you haven't already ;) ). The characters jelled so well together and the plot and storyline was unique and had so many twists I was always kept on the edge of my seat. The author managed to create a unique and perfect blend of love, hate, romance and sacrifice in this beautiful story.

For any authors first novel (which this was for Nicole Dykes) it was.....

description

Now onto book two which is in Jakes POV! Can't wait to see what was going on his head.... ;)

*Digital copy received in exchange for an honest review*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Soulmates.

July 7, 2015 – Shelved
July 7, 2015 – Shelved as: to-read
September 14, 2015 – Started Reading
September 14, 2015 –
0.0% "*Digital copy received in exchange for an honest review*"
September 15, 2015 –
40.0% "This is getting pretty good. Jake is annoying the shit out of me though. Can't wait to see where this goes...."
September 16, 2015 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)

☽ jodi bibliophile ♥ I'm one clicking this purely for the tittle! and from your review it sounds awesome <3

message 2: by Sana (new)

Sana If it's like the Broken Love series, trust me- am starting that book right now babe!!!

message 3: by Chelsea (new) - added it

Chelsea loved your review.... imma get it now

Aliana Milano Jodi Bibliophile wrote: "I'm one clicking this purely for the tittle! and from your review it sounds awesome <3"

I think you'll like it. Jake is an asshole but he's so cute! And my heart broke for Chris! :( Maddy's so innocent and naive - you'll love her ;) And thank-you! <3 :)

Aliana Milano Sana wrote: "If it's like the Broken Love series, trust me- am starting that book right now babe!!!"

It has the love/hate element to it. Jake kinda reminded me of Keiran but he's not that extreme. Hope you like it love :)

Aliana Milano Chelsea wrote: "loved your review.... imma get it now"

Than-you babe! I hope you like it! :)

Aliana Milano Ana wrote: "Thank you for recommending this book to me, can't wait to read it!"

You're more than welcome! I hope you enjoy it! :)

message 8: by Sana (new)

Sana Aliana wrote: "Sana wrote: "If it's like the Broken Love series, trust me- am starting that book right now babe!!!"

I can't wait to start it babe <3

Nicole Dykes I just wanted to say thank you again for taking the time to review my book! So glad you liked it and can't wait to read your review of Fate (Soulmates, #2) by Nicole Dykes

Aliana Milano Nicole wrote: "I just wanted to say thank you again for taking the time to review my book! So glad you liked it and can't wait to read your review of Fate (Soulmates, #2) by Nicole Dykes"

You're so welcome! It was a lovely read as was Fate! :)

Aliana Milano Sana wrote: "Aliana wrote: "Sana wrote: "If it's like the Broken Love series, trust me- am starting that book right now babe!!!"

I hope you enjoy it babe :)