Quinn's Book Nook's Reviews > Just a Hint - Clint

Just a Hint - Clint by Lori Foster

bookshelves: adult-romance

Just a Hint, Clint, by Lori Foster is one of my favorite books to re-read. It’s a comfort read for me, and I don’t think I will ever get sick of read this one. There's just so much I love about this one, but I especially love the characters.

Clint is just totally heroic. He’s strong and tough and totally alpha, but also respectful of others and caring, and he’s not really pushy either. Clint is sort of like a private investigator, and he’s hired to save Julie Rose who has been kidnapped. He totally rescues her (looking ever so sexy during the rescue) and it’s awesome. Clint has a weak stomach, though. He’s can kick some total ass, but then, after all the ass-kicking is over, he ends up throwing up. I love this aspect to his character. It’s something you wouldn’t expect from such a tough alpha male.

Julie Rose is a teacher, and she’s wealthy, in a way, but she’s also ready to shake her life up. She’s always lived a cautious life, but she’s ready for adventure. Being kidnapped, though, wasn’t the adventure she was looking for. Naturally she’s in shock and upset by this experience. But luckily she’s rescued, and she rebounds pretty quickly. I really liked that about Julie. She is scared, but then she rallies herself.  And I love that Julie pursues Clint.

Once she meets him, she knows she wants him, and she’s not afraid to let him know. Julie really understands Clint. She knows who he is, and loves him for it. I always end up completely shipping these two. I can just tell how perfect these two are for each other.

The whole mystery aspect of the story really isn’t wonderful, but seriously, I am not reading Just a Hint, Clint for the mystery. I’m reading it for the romance, and the romance is awesome. Just a Hint, Clint just works for me in pretty much every way.This review was originally posted on Quinn's Book Nook

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Just a Hint - Clint.

July 6, 2015 – Started Reading
July 6, 2015 – Shelved
July 6, 2015 –
page 180
64.29% "Really enjoying the rereading this one. It's total comfort"
July 7, 2015 – Shelved as: adult-romance