Dottie's Reviews > Reunited for the Billionaire's Legacy

Reunited for the Billionaire's Legacy by Jennifer Hayward

F 50x66
Jul 05, 2015

Read 2 times

Coburn Grant a CEO of his family company and his soon to be surgeon ex wife Diana go to the same party the day before they are to sign divorce papers. Diana and Coburn had arguments mainly about her always working as she was building her career, after one such argument she walked out and never came back. Since Coburn has not seen her since , Sounds like it would be an interesting party to be at, true because they find themselves in a discussion that moves to Coburn's apartment and then to yes you guessed it bed. Coburn decides at the lawyers office that he wants more time before he signs the divorce which angers Diana as she wants to start new by going to Africa with Doctors without borders, that sounds like a plan but she finds out two weeks after her one night with Coburn that she is pregnant. She leaves for Africa anyway and a misplaced call lets Coburn know about the pregnancy. So he flies to Africa to bring her back feeling like in his words "he entered an alternate universe where condoms failed on the one night you had sex with your ex , who you were now tied to for at least the next two decades". Coburn is incredible any women can only wish they had someone that would love them like he does Diana, at times too much but he is to die for when you realize how much he loves her. Coburn and Diana both have family issues that have clouded their understanding of love however their love for each other is so deep that no matter what it will survive. That is all I will tell you readers about this story because its an incredible book by Jennifer Hayward that only reaffirms what an amazing talented author she is. Jennifer gave me this book for an honest review and I cannot thank her enough because I have loved all her books and this one is another fantastic one. I would give it more than 5 stars if I could. This is the second book of Grant brothers and I knew in the first that Coburn had to have his own story. I thank her for the book and thank you for Coburn he is a keeper. Never miss a Jennifer Hayward book they are everything a romance reader could ask for and more. A KEEPER.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Reunited for the Billionaire's Legacy.

Finished Reading
Finished Reading (Paperback Edition)
July 5, 2015 – Shelved
August 31, 2015 – Shelved (Paperback Edition)