Badass Bloggettes's Reviews > Falling

Falling by Ryanne Anthony

bookshelves: dramatic-intense, emotionally-charged, real-to-life

Ryanne Anthony’s first book in the Negative Ion series is Falling. I read the synopsis and thought this was a book I could really like and I was not wrong.

The story revolves around two very close families, Kimber Forrest and her mom, her best friend Samantha and her brother Jaxen who Kimber has a serious crush on.

Kimber has a step brother and the step brother has a friend who only thinks of Kimber as his best friends little sister. The problem is Kimber really likes her brother’s friend and would want nothing more than to be his girlfriend, will this ever happen?

Samantha and Kimber have been friends since school and graduate together but Jaxen, Samantha’s twin brother only sees Kimber as his sister’s friend. Kimber would give anything for that opinion to be changed by Jaxen and secretly longs for him to notice her.

Kimber has plans; she planned on going to law school and living with her dad. Things change, life changes us all but in this book, life is not always the way you want it. Kimber has to grow up and you see this and all the difficult decisions she has to make while doing what is best.

This book has it all, there are some great moments between Samantha, Kimber, Kimber’s mom and dad and the two families but there are also some real WTF moments where you literally want to throw your kindle straight across the room and yell at it. I must say these are mainly bits to do with Jaxen LOL

The way the book ended though will have you sitting on your seat going “OMG Seriously” or maybe that was me. There are lots of twists and turns in this book, it is emotionally charged but a great read.

I cannot write too much or I will give the story away.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Falling.

Started Reading